Monday, June 23, 2008

Ollie & Lime

I came across the blog Green Your Decor, initially by the article on Flooring You Can Live With: Natural Cork. Mike and I have talked about ripping up the carpet, refinishing the hardwood floors underneath and using area rugs. This made me sit upright:.
..if you know anything about carpet, you know that no matter what its made of, even if its recycled or otherwise eco-friendly in terms of materials, it is one of the most unhealthy (though affordable) floor coverings you can have in your home.
I enjoyed that article. What else does this website offer. Then I was stopped in my tracks



There was something familiar about that wallpaper. Then it hit me. It's very close to the bubbles in our logo. The wallpaper is from a UK company called Ollie & Lime, Exclusively for Kids. I love the shoe wallpaper.



Two fun websites.

Bev & Mike
Landfair Furniture + Design Gallery

Read More...

[Source: Landfair Furniture (Blog)]